Ugh it happens every year I need to eat everything in sight and there is no end to my hunger games.
This year is no different!
1. So I am recommending that you as always, drink a lot of water and take walks often throughout the day. You should also try yoga and breathing excises, they do help.
2. Quit your nasty smelly cigarette habit. I quit smoking years ago and that helped a lot. It is not easy but wow will you save money and people won't spit on you as much any more.
3. Don't drink booze all day. Don't think just because is is the holidays that you have to drink and be plastered. You want to remember the holidays and your relatives!
4. Eat a few meals, keep them light. If you pound tons of food your body needs to digest it and that can drain you of energy you need. Plus you are stuck on the couch like a beached whale. No one wants that!
5. Drive safe - this time of year is super dangerous for travel for many reasons so be on the defensive when you are out there on the roads.
How are you staying healthy this year? Tell me in the comment below.